MD, Internal Medicine
- Residency, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics –
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Medical Doctor – University of Kentucky, School of Medicine
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology – Bellarmine College
- Principle Investigator and Sub-Investigator – Research Integrity, LLC
- Principal Investigator and Sub-Investigator – Peak Medical Research, LLC
- Private, Group Practice – Bluegrass Internal Medicine
- Principal Investigator and Sub-Investigator – Pedia Research, LLC
- Physician, Urgent Care Facility – EDU Physicians, Firetower Medical Office
- Physician, Locum Tenes – Kinston Pediatrics
American Board of Internal Medicine – 2000
Kentucky License Number: 37125
NPI Number: 1215933247
American College of Pediatrics
American College of Physicians
See below for clinical research experience.
- A multicenter randomized, double-blind, parallel-group, placebo-controlled study evaluating the efficacy, safety and pharmacokinetics of SAGE-217 in the treatment of adult female subjects with severe postpartum depression. SAGE 217-PPD-201.
- A multicenter, double-blind, placebo-controlled study evaluating the efficacy, safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics or brexanolone in the treatment of adolescent female subjects with postpartum depression. SAGE 547-PPD-304.
- A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, parallel-group, placebo-controlled study evaluating the efficacy, safety and pharmacokinetics of SAGE 547-PPD-202 injection in the treatment of adult female subjects with severe postpartum depression and adult female subjects with moderate postpartum depression. SAGE 547-PPD-202.
- A Phase 3, randomized, open-label, comparative safety and efficacy trial of intravenous iron isomaltoside (MONOFER) and iron sucrose in subjects with iron deficiency anemia and non-dialysis – dependent chronic kidney disease. CKD-04.
- A Phase 3, randomized, open-label, comparative safety and efficacy trial of intravenous iron isomaltoside (MONOFER) and iron sucrose in subjects with iron deficiency anemia who are intolerant or unresponsive to oral therapy or in whom the hemoglobin measurement in Investigator’s opinion were sufficiently low as to require repletion of iron stores to minimize the risk of receiving a blood transfusion. IDA-03.
- A 12 week Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallet-group, dose-ranging study with follow up, evaluating the safety and efficacy of Varenicline for smoking cessation in healthy adolescent smokers. TEEN SMOKING.
- An open-label phase 2 multiple dose safety, Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamics study of SEL-212 followed by Open Label Administration of SEL-037 in Subjects with Symptomatic Gout and Elevated Blood Uric Acid. SELECTA.
- Randomized Trial Assessing the Effectiveness of the QD IOQC AUTONOMY Algorithm, Utilizing paper or Digitized Methods Versus Standard of Care in a Real World Setting: OPINION.
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, placebo- and Active-Controlled Study of DS-5565 in Subjects with Pain Associated with Fibromyalgia. DS5565-A-E310.
- An Open-Label Extension Study of DS-5565 for 52 Weeks in Pain Associated with Fibromyalgia DS5565-A-E312.
- A Parallel Group, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled. Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of ALD403 Administered Intravenously in Patients with Frequent Episodic Migraine ALD403-CLIN-006.
- Phase III trial of a narcotic analgesic in adults 18 and older with fibromyalgia.
- An Open-label, LonG-term Safety Study of LAsmiDitan (100 mg and 200 mg) in the Acute Treatment Of MigRaine (GLADIATOR).
- A Study of Three Doses of Lasmiditan (50 mg, 100 mg, and 200 mg) Compared to Placebo in the Acute TReaTment of MigrAiNe: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled parallel group study (SPARTAN).
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo- and Active-Controlled, Multicenter Phase II Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Olokizumab in Subjects with Moderately to Severely Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Inadequately Controlled by Methotrexate Therapy. R-Pharm – CL04041023.
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Phase Ill Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Olokizumab in Subjects with Moderately to Severely Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Inadequately Controlled by Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha (TNF-a) Inhibitor Therapy. R-Pharm – CL04041025.
- A multicenter, open-label, Phase 3 study of the safety and efficacy of Olokizumab in subjects with moderately to severely active Rheumatoid Arthritis. CREDO 4.
- A Multi-center, randomized, double-blind, parallel-group. 12-week study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of MK-024B (dosed as coadministered MK-0524A and Simvastatin tablets) versus Atorvastatin in patients with Mixed Hyperlipidemia. M024.
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, safety and efficacy study of Xyrem (sodium oxybate) in subjects with Fibromyalgia. Ja009.
- A Long-term, open-label safety and efficacy study of Xyrem (sodium oxybate) in subjects with Ja010.
- Efficacy and Safety of 2 mg/day of M100907 on sleep maintenance insomnia with a sub-study of the effect of M100907 on stable Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: a One-year, Multi-center, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study. LTE6673.
- A Phase III, Randomized, Active-Comparator (Metformin) Controlled, Clinical Trial to study the Efficacy and Safety of MK-0431A in patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. M079.
- A 6-Month, Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Controlled, Multi-center Study to Evaluate the incidence of Gastric Ulcers Following Administration of Either PN-400 or Naproxen in Subjects Who Are at Risk for Developing NSAID-associated ulcers. PA400-302.
- A 6-Month, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-group, controlled, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate the incidence of Gastric Ulcers with PN400 (esomeprazole/naproxen) versus diclofenac/misoprostol in Subjects Who Are at High Risk for Developing NSAID-associated Ulcers. P400-303.
- A 12-Month, Phase 3, Open-Label, Multi-center Study to Evaluate the Long-term Safety of PN400 in Subjects Who Are at Risk for Developing NSAID-associated ulcers. P400-304.
- Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group Placebo Controlled Multi-Center Study Evaluating the Efficacy of PN400 BID and Celecoxib 200 mg QD in Patients with OA of the knee. P400-309.
- A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Rilonacept for the Prevention of Gout Flares During Initiation of Allopurinol Therapy dated July 24, 2007 previously provided to Investigator under separate cover. Reg619.
- A Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group trial of Cyclamen Europaeum extract nasal spray 10% in the treatment of subjects with acute sinusitis. D083.
- A Phase Ilb/lII, Multicenter, Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose-range finding clinical trial of MK-0941 in patients with Type 2 Diabetes mellitus with Inadequate glycemic control on Insulin. M7.
- A Phase lib, multicenter, randomized, placebo-controlled, clinical trial to study the safety and efficacy of MK-0974 for Migraine Prophylaxis in patients with episodic migraine. M49.
- A randomized, evaluator-blinded, phase 3 study to compare the safety and efficacy of Ptk 0796 with Linezolid in the treatment of adults with complicated skin and skin structure infection Ptk.
- A Phase III, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study, to evaluate the effects of RO4607381 on cardiovascular (CV) risk in stable CHD patients, with a documented recent Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS) Rch.
- A survey to access the impact of Neuropathic-pain Treatment Snt.
- A double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized, multi-center, dose-finding study of SLV320, a selective A1 Adenosine Receptor Antagonist, to evaluate the effect on Renal Function and safety in subjects hospitalized with Acute Decompensated Heart Failure and Renal Dysfunction. Slvy.
- A Multi-center, randomized, double-blind, active-controlled study of the safety and efficacy of Rilonacept administered subcutaneously for the treatment of an acute gout flare. Reg814.
- A Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Tranilast in Combination with Allopurinol, Compared with Tranilast Alone and Allopurinol alone, in Patients with severe Gout. N-Gout.
- A Six Month Phase II/IIl, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Telcagepant (MK-0974) for Prevention of Menstrually Related Migraine in Female Patients with Episodic Migraine M065.
- A Phase IIb, 24-Week, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blinded, Efficacy and Safety Study of Linagliptin in Black/African American patients with Type II Diabetes with MMT Sub Study. BR1218.
- A Phase 3. Multicenter Randomized, Double-Blind, placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of LY2127399 in Patients with Moderate to Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) who had an Inadequate Response to one or more TNF-a Inhibitors. LBCDV.
- A Phase 3b, Multicenter, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of LY2127399 in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA). LBCDP.
- A randomized, double-blind, active-controlled study of canakinumab (ACZ885) pre-filled syringes or reconstituted lyophilizate versus triamcinolone acetonide for the treating acute gouty arthritis flares in frequently flaring patients, No.2361.
- A Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled. Double-Blind Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Lubiprostone in Subjects with Opioid-Induced Bowel Dysfunction. Suc.
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, event-driven trial of quarterly subcutaneous canakinumab in the prevention of recurrent cardiovascular events among stable post-myocardial, infarction patients with elevated hs CRP. No 230.
- A Randomized, 12-Week, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Repeat-Dose, Oral, Dose-Ranging Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Plecanatide in Patients with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation SP 30420210.
- A Randomized, 12-Week, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Study to Access the Safety and Efficacy of Plecanatide in patients with Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation (IBS-C) (the CIBS Study) Synergy II.
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Elagolix in Subjects with Moderate to Severe Endometriosis Associated Pain. M12-665 Observational Study of the Use of KRYSTEXXA (pegloticase) in Adult Hyperuricemic Patients with Gout Refractory to Conventional Therapy M0401
- A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, placebo-and Active-Controlled, Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of TAK-875 25 mg and 50 mg Compared to Placebo and Sitagliptin 100 mg When Used in Combination with Metformin in Subjects with Type 2 Diabetes. TAK-875_302.
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Daily Oral TAK-875 25 mg and 50 mg Compared to Placebo When Used in Combination with Sitagliptin in Subjects with Type 2 Diabetes. Takeda-875_303
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Active and Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Arhalofenate for Preventing Flares and Reducing Serum Uric Acid in Gout Patients CymaBay