Heather Clouse, PA-C
“I feel it is my priority to not only deliver the best patient care, but for my patients to feel seen and heard at the end of their visit.”
Certified Physician Assistant since 2012, experienced in Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care and Women’s Health.
- Master of Science, Physician Assistant Studies – Southern Illinois University, Carbondale
- Bachelor of Science, Biology – Kentucky Wesleyan College
- Board certified through National Commission on Certification for Physician Assistants
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support, certified
- Advanced Trauma Life Support, certified