Childbirth and the natural aging process cause changes which may affect feminine wellness. A particular strenuous vaginal childbirth, or multiple births, can cause stretching of the vagina. The effects of menopause can also cause physical dryness. Both situations can rob women (and their partners) of their sense of well-being and happiness.
- Do you feel ” loose” vaginally since childbirth and/ or Menopause?
- Do you feel dry during intercourse?
- Do you have trouble reaching orgasm?
- Do you occasionally dribble or leak when you sneeze or cough or exercise?
- Have you ever ” not quite made it” to the bathroom on time?
- Have your intimate relationships suffered due to these changes?
- Are you experiencing a loss of self- confidence?
- Loss of interest in sex? Loss of desire?
If you have answered Yes to any of these questions, then ThermiVa is for you.
Excessive stretching of the vaginal muscles is a common occurrence after vaginal birth or due to aging. Damage can diminish sensations during sexual activity, reduces satisfaction and change the relationship between partners.
Please know that vaginal delivery and menopause should not cost you your sexual health and well- being. And you are not the only woman thinking about it. We’re just not talking about it. So start talking to someone who can do something about it.
Call Rejuve at 270-663-7546 and ask about ThermiVa.
ThermiVa treatments use radiofrequency energy to gently heat tissue to reclaim, restore and revive feminine wellness, without discomfort or downtime. ThermiVa uses a special wand applicator which may be applied externally to the labia and vulvar tissues to restore normal tissue tone and function. The specially designed hand piece may also deliver radiofrequency energy inside the vagina to revive atrophic tissue and other structures.
ThermiVa is known to show significant improvement in laxity, atrophic vaginitis, stress urinary incontinence and orgasmic dysfunction. Patients were able to resume all activity, including sexual intercourse, as normal, immediately after each treatment.
- No surgery
- No downtime
- No anesthesia
- Comfortable, in-office treatments
- Three 30 minute sessions, one month apart.
- May resume sexual relations same day/ night
- Noticeable improvements after 1st or 2nd session
- Long lasting results