TRAININGS & QUALIFICATIONS
- GCP CITI: current certificate holder
- IATA: computer training; current certificate holder
- CPR: BLS certificate
- EDC: sponsor training; Perspective MyTrials computer training (1 month)
- IXRS: sponsor training; Bracket (1 month)
- Centrifuge training: by site including cup size, RPMs, and calibrations (1 month)
- Prove – A 52 Week, open-label evaluation of the effects of sacubitril/valsartan (LCZ696) therapy on biomarkers, myocardial remodeling and patient – reported outcomes in heart failures with reduced left ventricular ejection fraction.
- R-Pharm (CL04041025-CREDO 3): A randomized, Double-blind, parallel-group, placebo-controlled, multicenter Phase III Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Olokizumab in Subjects with Moderately to Severely Active Rheumatoid Athritis inadequately controlled by tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF-a) Inhibitor Therapy
- R-Pharm (CL04041023 – CREDO 2): A randomized, double-blind, parallel-group, placebo and active controlled, multicenter phase III study to the efficacy and safety of Olokizumab in subjects with moderately to severely active rheumatoid arthritis inadequately controlled by methotrexate therapy.
- R-Pharm (CL04041024 – CREDO 4); A Mulit-center, open-label, Phase III study to the efficacy and safety of Olokizumab in subjects with moderately to severely active rheumatoid arthritis.
- CoLucid COL-MIG 305 (Gladiator): An open-label, long-term, safety study of Lasmiditan (100mg and 200mg) in the acute treatment of Migraine.
- CoLucid COL-MIG 302 (Spartan): A Study of three doses of Lasmiditan (50mg, 100mg and 200mg) compared to placebo in the acute treatment of Migraine. A randomized, dounle-blind, placebo-controlled parallel group study.
- Braintree BL 400-303: An open lable study of Chronic use of BLI400 Laxative in constipated adults.
- ZOLL (90D0109): Heart Failure Optimization Study