A general ultrasound creates ultrasound images that are captured in real time using high frequency sound waves. The images can show the structure and movement of the body’s internal organs, as well as blood flowing through blood vessels. Ultrasound imaging is a noninvasive medical test used to help diagnose and treat medical conditions. Some examples of general ultrasounds are abdominal, thyroid and renal (kidney).
- how well your heart tolerates any activity
- the progress of known heart valve disease
- to decide the amount of safe exercise before starting a cardiac rehabilitation program after a heart surgery
Arterial & Venous Duplex
- Carotid Artery Ultrasound
- ABI- Ankle Brachial Index
- Abdominal Aortic Ultrasound