Welcome to Owensboro Advanced Sleep Center
The Owensboro Advanced Sleep Center opened its state-of-the-art facility, equipped to diagnose and treat the full range of sleep disorders, in November of 2007, and was founded by Kishor Vora MD, FACC, FSCAI, Medical Director.
Owensboro Advanced Sleep Center offers a range of services to treat a variety of sleep conditions and disorders including: Central Sleep Apnea (CSA), Chronic Insomnia, Home Sleep Testing (HST), Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT), Narcolepsy, Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA), Parasomnia, Polysomnogram (Sleep Study), Restless Legs Syndrome, and Shift Work Sleep Disorder.
An innovative approach to medicine has distinguished our providers as leaders in community healthcare and for state-of-the-art sleep treatment in Kentucky, southern Indiana and southern Illinois. We are constantly thriving to provide the best care available to our patients. “Compassionate Quality Care” is our motto!
- The Hancock Clinic, a family practice and internal medicine clinic, opened its doors to the public in January 2002.
- Health Scan, the first Electron Beam Tomography CT scan system in Kentucky, became operational in June 2002.
- Dr. Vora was nominated as Entrepreneur of the Year by the Greater Owensboro Chamber of Commerce in 2002
- OMP opened its doors to patients in April 2001 with only 18 employees. The company has now grown to 100+ team members.
- The Immediate Care Center, an urgent care facility, and the McLean Clinic, an internal medicine and family practice clinic, both began taking patients in July 2001. When Immediate Care Center opened, we added an x-ray to the practice on Breckenridge Street.
- Owensboro Primary Care, an internal medicine and family practice clinic, became operational in August 2001.
- OMP Laboratory became operational in August 2001.