Since we have remained open, we have continued to take safety precautions to ensure our patients and staff are safe and healthy. Here at Owensboro Medical Practice, along with all our other clinics, we are keeping patient spaces sanitized and safe for everyone who walks through our doors. When you book an appointment at one of our clinics, here is what you need to know.
- Patients and others MUST wear a mask when at the facility.
- We ask all family members of patients to wait in their car unless assistance is required.
- We may ask patients to wait in their car until we can take them to an exam room.
- We will be following social distancing guidelines.
- All patients who enter the building will be screened for COVID19 symptoms.
- Patient spaces are deep cleaned and sanitized multiple times a day.