Doctors in Central City, KY
At Owensboro Medical Practice we believe that quality care and state-of-the-art medical treatments should be available to everyone, regardless of their geographic location.
At Muhlenberg Clinic we bring top quality care and board certified experienced physicians from Owensboro to a location more convenient for the local population. At Muhlenberg Clinic, Cardiology Consultations are available upon appointment for people living in Central City, Greenville and surrounding area.
Cardiac consultations are available every second and fourth Wednesday of the month. By appointment only.
Medical Clinic in Central City, KY
At Owensboro Medical Practice we believe that quality care and state-of-the-art medical treatments should be available to traditionally underserved rural areas.
At Muhlenberg Clinic we bring top quality care and board certified experienced physicians from Owensboro to a convenient location with a home town feel. At Muhlenberg Clinic, Cardiology Consultations available upon appointment for people living in Central City, Greenville and surrounding area.
Cardiac consultations available every second and fourth Wednesday of the month. By appointment only.
Cardiac consultations are available every second and fourth Wednesday of the month, by appointment only.
Ultrasound is available every Wednesday, from 8:00am to 4:00pm, by appointment only.
Laboratory blood draws are available from 8:00am to noon every Wednesday. Please call before you come.
Our Facility & Additional Specialized Clinics
- Heart Scans using our new Light Speed VCT, 64-slice CT System
- Carotid Stents
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Angioplasty, Rotablation, Stents/Laser
- PFO/ASD Closure (closing hole in the heart w/o surgery)
- Vascular Screenings for Stroke, Abdominal Aneurysm and Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Noninvasive Treatments including External Counter Pulsation for Angina (chronic chest pain)
- Leg and Arm Circulation Studies and Treatments/Peripheral Angioplasty/Laser
- Closure Outpatient Treatment for Varicose Veins
- VenaCure Laser Treatment for Varicose Veins
- Congestive Heart Failure Management
- Arteriogram and Venograms (Dye tests in the Arteries and Veins)
- Event Recorders/Holter Monitors/Pacemakers
- Lipids & Coumadin Clinic
- Blood Clots/Deep Vein Thrombosis Treatment
- Microvolt T-Wave Alternans Test to Predict Risk of Sudden Cardiac Death
- PET/CT cardiac perfusion studies
- Nuclear Medicine- SPECT Testing, Multiple Gated Acquisition, Non-Cardiac Nuclear Scans, PET/CT Scanner
- Ultrasound-cardiac/echo (3D,only one in area), carotid artery, arterial duplex plus Doppler with ABI studies, venous duplex, abdominal aorta, renal (kidney), gallbladder, Vascular Screenings
- Treadmill Test
- Cardiovascular evaluations with a Tilt table
- ANSAR (Automatic Nervous System)
- Pulmonary Function Test
- CT Bone Density Testing
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Cardiac Defibrillators
Pay Your Bill
You may either pay your bill in-person or online by clicking the button below. If you have billing questions, please call: (270) 684-0028.
Visit our Patient Resource Center. Here, you can get a headstart on completing forms and documents prior to your appointment.
Make an Appointment
Making an appointment is easy. Check out our full range of services and call the clinic that meets your needs today to make your appointment.