Vampire Breast Lift
Do You Show Any of These 5 Signs of the Aging Breast?
- Skin color becomes more gray because of less blood flow.
- Shape of the breast becomes collapsed and droopy.
- Sensation decreased after breast feeding, or implants, other surgery, or aging.
- Inverted nipples.
- Crinkling, crate-paper skin around the cleavage area.
Then Vampire Breast Lift may be for you!
The procedure begins with a simple blood draw; the provider will then process the blood to isolate the platelet rich plasma (using devices approved by the FDA). Platelet rich plasma(PRP) contains protein and other nutrients that are supposed to help stimulate skin cell growth and collagen.
Next the provider uses numbing cream and a very small needle to inject PRP in the breast. The PRP and growth factors then activate multipotent stem cells already in the tissue (tricking them into “thinking” there’s been an injury and new younger tissue can grow). The multipotent stem cells then develop new collagen, new blood vessels, and new fatty tissue.
The result…younger-appearing skin and increased volume of fatty tissue!
The effects of the procedure improve for 2 to 3 months and last for at least 1 to 2 years!
Please be aware that of three things:
- The Vampire Breast Lift® is NOT breast augmentation surgery.
- The Vampire Breast Lift® works through natural and scientific forces.
- The Vampire Breast Lift® is completely safe and proven effective.
The Vampire Breast Lift ® procedure is not for everyone.
Many would do better with surgery (if you want a dramatic change in cup size).
Dr. Kishor Vora has trained with Dr. Charles Runels himself (The inventor of Vampire Facial and other Vampire PRP procedures). At Rejuve we utilize a sterile process for obtaining, concentrating and injecting PRP using FDA-approved devices.
The Vampire ® trademark is protected by US Patent & Trademark Law. Only providers trained by Dr. Runels or at certified centers are members of the Vampire Procedure Provider Group, know the trade secrets of the Vampire procedures, have agreed to use FDA approved equipment, and own license to use the “Vampire” name.