Brandy Abell, MSN, FNP-C
“I have always had a passion for helping others and my experience as a nurse, mother, daughter, and sister has allowed me to do just that. As a provider, I hope to continue to help my community in providing high quality care to my patients.”
Brandy was an RN for 20 years in cardiac critical care and open heart recovery.
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Master of Science Nursing – Indiana Wesleyan University
- Bachelor of Science Nursing – Western Kentucky University
- Associates Degree in Nursing – Owensboro Community and Technical College